current job opportunities
please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE MANAGER & ACCOUNTING
KDR Homes has an immediate opening for an experienced Office Manager. The primary function of this role is Accounting with a focus on accounts payable. This role is idea for someone who is highly organized with an attention for details.
This is a full time Monday-Friday position.
· Processing of accounts payable including, verifying all bills, daily entry of payables, bi-weekly processing of cheques
· Payroll hours entry
· Accounts receivable (processing invoices, client payments, journal entries, etc)
· Bank/Credit Card Reconciliations
· Deposits and dropping off payment for Remittances
· Maintaining digital and physical data and filing systems company wide
· HR functions including ensuring new hire forms are completed, posting job ads and reviewing resumes.
· Benefits Administration and Management
· Assisting Production office staff
· Maintaining office supplies and equipment
· General office management and special projects Qualifications
· Graduate of a Business Administration program with a focus on accounting or similar education.
· Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience, including knowledge of Full cycle Accounting.
· Minimum 2 years of Office management or administrative experience
· Working knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite
· Working knowledge of Monday.com would be an asset
· Able to work independently with little supervision
· Experience in the construction industry would be preferred.
This position has the potential for growth for the right individual.
KDR offers competitive industry wages and employee benefits package. Pay will be dependent on qualifications. Interested persons should submit a copy of their resume along with a Cover Letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for this position. We thank all that apply.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year Benefits:
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Paid time off Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• 8 hour shift • Monday to Friday
Experience: • Accounting: 3 years (preferred)